To get a quick estimate of the costs of your project, complete our short questionnaire so we can get back to you with a quote.
Our pricing model is very flexible, depending upon the nature of your requirements - you may prefer to pay by the hour or have the certainty of a fixed price for a project implentation. Your app may only require an upfront build or there may be ongoing maintenance costs. What we can do is make five promises.
- Low Cost - We carry a lot lower cost base than other developers by doing much of our development out of our team in India.
- Best Value - Because we've developed many apps for ourselves and others, we know how to manage a project to keep costs down. For example: defining detailed requirements; using prototypes before we start coding; doing exhaustive testing to limit versions; and building apps that will get approved by Apple/ Android first time round.
- Make it a success - One of our mottos is "we only work on successful apps". So we do what we can to make your app a success whether that is recommending monetisation models, helping with marketing strategies (such as telling our contacts and bloggers about it), giving your app positive reviews and much more.
- No hidden costs - Unfortunately many developers deliberately under-quote the costs of a project in the knowledge that once they've started you are pretty much stuck with them. We don't do this - we're in the business of building long-term relationships so we don't want to win a project only to disappoint later.
- It's free to talk to us! - We know that choosing a developer is a very big decision for you. So we're more than happy to spend time telling you what we think the best approach to your project is and the likely costs. This is just part of business development for us.
Alternative Pricing Models
- Lowest hourly rate
- Low risk
- Clear deliverables
- Low hourly rate
- Quick support
- Ongoing maintenance
- Product enhancements
- Server hosting
- Website hosting
- Payment processing